Dear Customers of CitySavings,
To deliver our brand promise of Straightforward Banking, we make sure that you are properly informed of the implications, duties and obligations that arise when entering into agreements with us.
In light of this commitment, this Privacy Notice outlines how we collect, protect and process the information you have entrusted with us.
To avail of our products and services, the Bank collects the following information:
- Personal Information such as name, date of birth, address, contact details and specimen signatures;
- Sensitive Personal Information such as age, civil status and nationality;
- Financial Information such as your transaction history with the Bank, your salary/income;
- Your employment details;
- Photocopies of your nominated Identification Cards, or similar documents which proves your identity;
- Voice recordings, CCTV/ATM images and video footage;
- For Institutions, your corporate information.
This information is collected through:
- Bank Forms (Customer Information Form, Signature Cards, Loan Application Forms and Survey Forms);
- Copies of Employment Documents submitted;
- Copies of Official Corporate Documents submitted.
We use your information for the following purposes, whichever is applicable to the product availed:
- Conducting Know-Your-Customer (KYC) procedures;
- Loan evaluation, approval and credit investigation;
- Billing and collecting payments;
- Transferring of funds;
- Processing of insurance;
- Monitoring of accounts;
- Answering queries received via hotline or website;
- Addressing complaints;
- Conducting studies to improve our products and processes;
- Mailing letters and notices
- Exercising legal proceedings;
- Complying with (a) the Bank’s governing policies, processes, procedures and (b) of the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, our governing body.
We store your information for purposes it was obtained for and in compliance with the regulations set by the (a) Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, the (b) Anti-Money Laundering Council, the (c) Bureau of Internal Revenue and (d) other applicable laws.
We shall not process nor retain your information for purposes you have not consented to.
From time to time, we also share your information to third parties. However, we ensure that information given is proportional to the service rendered on behalf of CitySavings. These activities include the:
- Delivery of mails and notices;
- Collection of payments through UnionBank, Mlhullier, PeraHub and other collection facilities;
- Billing of payments to Department of Education or UnionBank;
- Review by authorized auditing firms and other regulatory bodies
Know that we are protecting your data.
Data security is the Bank's top priority. CitySavings maintains strict security systems designed to prevent unauthorized or accidental access, processing, or erasure of data.
By browsing through this site, you gain access to information disclosed by CitySavings to the public. This includes announcements, news, FAQs and product offerings of the Bank.
In no way does CitySavings collect personal information through the site, unless provided by you through the “Contact Us” option.
This site uses “cookies”, which allows CitySavings to collect information such as browser type, time spent on the site, pages visited and language preferred. This information allows us to know which pages you find relevant and frequently visit. We use this information to improve how we communicate with you through the website.
Most browsers offer privacy settings which can manage these “cookies”. You can refuse to accept these “cookies”; however, you may experience some inconvenience in using the site.
Links to Other Sites
The site may also contain links to third party websites. Know that these sites are not controlled nor owned by CitySavings. They may have Privacy Policies which are not consistent with our policies.
As a Data Subject, you have and may exercise the following rights:
- Right to be INFORMED
- Right to ACCESS
- Right to OBJECT
- Right to ERASURE/BLOCKING
- Right to DAMAGES
- Right to FILE A COMPLAINT
- Right to RECTIFY
- Right to DATA PORTABILITY
For more details, you may access this website: https://www.privacy.gov.ph/know-your-rights/
For inquiries regarding this Privacy Notice:
- You may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Send your message to our Data Protection Officer at:
29th Floor, CitySavings Bank, UnionBank Plaza
Meralco Avenue corner Onyx Road,
Ortigas Center, Pasig City